- You perform Quality Control activities according to instructions, procedures and protocols in compliance with the GMP principles and the Quality Management System.
- You validate analytical methods to support the quality control and release of drug products for use in clinical trials.
- You plan and perform Quality Control analyses.
- You plan and perform ICH compliant stability studies.
- You support the preparation of the applicable protocols and reports.
- You accurately report, document and review the analytical test results.
- You support the maintenance, calibration and qualification of the analytical equipment.
- Professional Bachelor degree in biomedical laboratory technology, chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences with a minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience in a regulated Quality Control laboratory and experience with pharmaceutical analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution, KF, Particle sizing, etc.) is a must.
- You are punctual and are able to work independently after a training in matters entrusted to you.
- You have experience with MS Office. Experience with Empower is a real asset.
- You are flexible, problem solving and quality minded.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- We offer a varied and challenging job with a permanent contract combined with an attractive salary package.
Interested in this challenging job?
- Please send your application and CV via e-mail to Alexandrine Abbeloos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will be contacted soon.