Technical & Business Development Manager
- You compose offers related to formulation & analytical development and clinical trial manufacturing including development plans, supported by line managers and management.
- You develop and further optimize price calculation tools, develop planning tools to be incorporated in newly developed offers, in close collaboration with line managers (pharmaceutical & analytical development) and projects leaders.
- You perform business development activities (mainly in Europe) and support other business developers within the Amatsigroup focusing on global projects resulting in a collaboration with the Montpellier, Toulouse and Pau sites within Amatsigroup.
- You provide drug product development training to other business developers.
- You supervise a small international team of quotation specialists.
- You have a PhD or Master Degree with scientific orientation (Pharmacy, Bio-Engineering, Science or Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, …) or equivalent. experience acquired through professional background.
- You are a born business developer related to drug product development and GMP manufacturing for clinical supplies.
- You have an expertise in drug research and development and in the associated production technologies related to chemical and biopharmaceutical entities.
- You are looking for an international career and are interested in supervising a small international team.
- You work accurately, you are technically minded and able to work independently (after being trained in the matter entrusted to you).
- Experience in a pharmaceutical R&D or production environment is an asset.
- You are flexible.
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English, orally and in writing. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- We offer a varied and challenging job with a permanent contract combined with an attractive salary package.
- You will join a young, dynamic and experienced team of technologists, analysts and project managers.
- If you are interested you can send your motivation letter and CV to Alexandrine Abbeloos (firstname.lastname@example.org).